Re: [Xen-users] [XCP] Changing IP on XCP pool members.

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: George Shuklin <george.shuklin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 22:00:25 +0400
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 11:02:52 -0700

1. Use xe host-management-reconfigure to change hosts IP in normal way.

2. Use xe  pool-emergency-reset-master to point to pool master on every
slave.

3. Use xe [tab] and learn meaning of every command (except ha/wlb, which
one is broken in XCP).

Ð ÐÐÑ, 09/10/2010 Ð 04:45 -0400, Buckminster Katt ÐÐÑÐÑ: