[Xen-users] domU: very long to be online

Hi

I've seen this problem mentionned here before but I can't find any
trace of it right now: if between 2 clone nodes I do a domU live
migration from node1 -> node2 it can takes minutes and even hours
before the domU is brought back up. The funny thing is that it is only
doing this from one host to the other, not the way around node2 ->
node1. ?!?

This is on Debian/squeeze running Xen 4.0.1-1 and kernel
2.6.32-5-xen-amd64 (2.6.32-23).

Any hints? I can provide more info upon requests.
Thanks
jf