Re: [Xen-users] best practices in using shared storage for XENVirtualMachines and auto-failover?

  • To: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Freddie Cash <fjwcash@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 08:37:57 -0700
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 08:39:10 -0700

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 6:45 AM, Jeff Sturm <jeff.sturm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

Trying to get this straight in my head.  :)

Would you run the iSCSI initiator in the host and attach the block
device to the guest?
Or would you run the iSCSI initiator in the guest?

How does the migration from one host machine to another work with iSCSI?

--
Freddie Cash
fjwcash@xxxxxxxxx