RE: [Xen-users] CentOS dom0 and domU kernel with xen 3.4.3?

  • To: "'xen-users'" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 09:51:52 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 07:53:21 -0700

If you are having problems with the time running wild (running way too slow
or way too fast) in the CentOS domUs, then you probably need to change the
clock options for the kernel in the guest OS.

In the CentOS guest, edit /boot/grub/grub.conf

add this to end of the kernel line:
divider=10 clocksource=acpi_pm

That usually fixes problems with CentOS guest clocks.  Good luck.