Re: [Xen-users] help a newbie please

Todd,

Just run
# apt-get install linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-686

It will resolve the dependency problem and install the linux-image with Xen support for you.

I'm running Xen with Debian with (almost) no problems for a while, the only critical problem that I had is a machine that just rebooted after 492 days running with no reason at all... but if it happens every 492 days, I can leave with that.

Regards,

Fábio Catunda.