Re: [Xen-users] help a newbie please

  • To: Jonathan Lettvin <jlettvin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Todd Deshane <deshantm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 09:03:25 -0400
  • Cc: xen-users mailing list <Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 06:05:14 -0700

I don't have personal experience with Lenny, perhaps the xen-users list does.

I see Debian does have kernels:
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenDom0Kernels

Anybody running Xen + Dom0 kernel successfully on Lenny?

See Jonathan's question below.

Thanks,
Todd

--