From: "Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) åæé "
[mailto:space.time.universe@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 6:06 PM
To: Tobias Geiger; Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Ross Philipson; xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Han, Weidong; Pasi
KÃrkkÃinen; space.time.universe@xxxxxxxxx; teoenming@xxxxxxxxxxx;
zhang_enming@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [UNSTABLE REPORT] Intel Integrated Graphics (IGD)
VGA Passthrough to Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise 90-day Trial with Xen
4.0.2-rc1-pre Hypervisor and pv-ops dom0 kernel 2.6.32.21

Dear Tobias Geiger,

May I know from which xen-devel mailing list thread did you get the
Intel VGA passthrough patches from?

Thank you very much for your kind attention.

Dear Weidong (Intel),

May I know what are the detailed steps to (VGA) passthrough my NVIDIA
GeForce 8400 GS PCI Express x16 secondary graphics card to Windows HVM
domU in Xen 4.1-unstable? I have had success with VGA passthrough in Xen
3.5-unstable but have not tried Xen 4.1-unstable yet.

Thank you very much for your kind assistance.

--
Yours sincerely,

Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) åæé Dip(Mechatronics)
BEng(Hons)(Mechanical Engineering)
Singapore Identity Card No.: S78*6*2*H
Location: Bedok Reservoir Road, Singapore
ZIP: 470103
Mobile Phone (Starhub Pre-paid): +65-8369-2618
Windows Live Messenger: teoenming-at-hotmail.com
My Youtube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/enmingteo
Alma Maters:
[1] Singapore Polytechnic (Graduated 1998)
[2] National University of Singapore (Graduated 2006)
My Open Letter (Plea for Medical Help/Assistance) to World Leaders (Updated 28
August 2010):-
http://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/mpich-discuss/2010-August/007811.html
http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2010-August/295952.html
http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-user/msg_f6a341d9623fda17880159b137c07335.xml
Photograph of Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) åæé #1:
http://i.imgur.com/M1FNX.jpg
Photograph of Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) åæé #2:
http://i51.tinypic.com/11u9irm.jpg
Photograph of Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) åæé #3:
http://www.imagevimage.com/images/Singapore_Citizen_Mr._Teo_En_Ming_%28Zhang_Enming%29.jpg
Photograph of Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) åæé #4:
http://www.merrypic.com/files/o397beqo7qw8wky5rjno.jpg
Photograph of Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) åæé #5:
http://piczasso.com/i/yicuz.jpg
Photograph of Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) åæé #6:
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/1b553b21ae.jpg