Da: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Per conto di Peter den Hartog
Inviato: lunedì 15 novembre 2010 14:36
A: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oggetto: [Xen-users] [XCP] converting a .img to xva

Hey,

Is it possible to covert a .img to a xva?

I have a virtual machine on a xen machine that i would like to run in a xen cloud.

I used the xva.py and it gave me a xva + kernel i followed the copy instructions but i get this:

[root@box ~]# xe vm-start vm=converted

Error code: WARNING: /dev/xvda is not a disk image

Error parameters: Traceback (most recent call last):,   File "/usr/bin/pygrub", line 746, in ?,     raise RuntimeError, "Unable to find partition containing kernel", RuntimeError: Unable to find partition containing kernel,

Any pointers on this?

Thanks,

Peter