From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marco
Nenciarini
Sent: Friday, November 26, 2010 1:29 AM
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XCP noob question

On 25/11/2010 17:02, Joe Linoff wrote:

> Hi Folks:
>

> Where is the root filesystem mounted when the answerfile
> post-install-script is executed? I want to create a directory tree
> called /opt/foo/bar.
>

> I read here (http://www.cmschill.net/StringTheory/tag/installation/)
> that the root filesystem was mounted under /tmp/root but I didn't see
> any confirmation in the documentation.

The root mountpoint is passed as first argument of post-install-script.
The following code should do the trick.

#!/bin/bash

ROOT=$1

mkdir -p $ROOT/opt/foo/bar

Regards,
Marco

|    Marco Nenciarini    | Debian/GNU Linux Developer - Plug Member |
| mnencia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.prato.linux.it/~mnencia       |