[Xen-users] XCP, XCCS, Xen Cloud Control System virtual appliance builder 0.5.5.2 released

Greetings all!
I've been a bit behind on the Xen Cloud Control System road map due to being being highly overloaded so I thought I'd release a Christmas
present :).
   XCCS-B (builder) is a complete package of XCCS plus a set of scripts
to quickly and easily build the equivalent of an XCCS virtual appliance (XCCS-VA) on a fresh CentOS/Red Hat virtual or physical machine. This package gives an easy installation with a faster and lighter download than XCCS-VA!

As always, Xen Cloud Control System is available at http://www.xencloudcontrol.com .

--
Vern Burke

SwiftWater Telecom