[Xen-users] Xen domains will not reboot or destroy as they should be

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with Xen 3.2.1 on Debian 5.0.7 where the Xen domains will
not shutdown or reboot properly. For example, if I do a poweroff from a
paravirtualized domain it just says System halted on the console but nothing
else happens, except the domain status becomes "s". Nothing gets written into
xend.log. I have set on_poweroff = 'destroy' properly, but it seem to have no
effect. Also xm list --long shows the correct options in use. Same thing
happens if I do a reboot. Just get status "s" and no reboot. Another box
installed the same way with same versions seems to work perfectly. Any ideas?

        -jake

ps. I am not on the list, so please keep my address in the recipients. Thanks.

--
Jarkko Santala <jake&portalify,com>   http://www.portalify.com
System Administrator