Re: [Xen-users] Issues using nouveau video driver on machine as Dom0

> Maybe I have made some mistakes with
> my hardware configuration (in the BIOS) maybe?

No you are totally right. I am mistaken..

.. snip..

Weird thing is that I've a:

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation G84 [GeForce 8600 GT]
(rev a1)

in my main development machine and that works fine (granted I am
using a 2.6.37 kernel, but the patches that Ian backported ought to do
the trick.)

> Can I submit any data or additional information to
> assist in getting my video card compatible with the 2.6.32 branch
> kernel for use as a dom0 machine?

Xen serial log output when the failure happens. You should be able to use
the docking station (it has a serial output). Make sure you have
the Xen hypervisor logging turned way up and 'drm.debug=255 debug loglevel=10'
to Linux kernel. Look at the PVOPS Wiki for what other options are recommended
and how to setp serial access.