[Xen-users] Re: I'd like to try PVUSB with 2.6.32.x

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 12:24:53PM -0500, jrlowry376@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I like to test PVUSB with kernel 2.6.32, bt I can't figure out how to
> apply your patch.
>
> I've tried other variations of the patches but they cause the compile to
> fail.
>

> I appreciate your time and any suggestions you can offer.

Hello,

You must have mixed up people.. Nathanael (cc) actually did the pvusb
port to pvops kernel :)

What exact kernel version did you try with?

Nathanael's patch was for a kernel from xen/stable-2.6.32.x branch
from Jeremy's xen.git (2.6.32.27).

-- Pasi