[Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] Re: xen-unstable: ImportError: No module named xen.xm

chris writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] Re: xen-unstable: ImportError: No module named
xen.xm"):
> On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 3:38 AM, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This is debian squeeze. I'm guessing something just changed in the
> python package?

Unfortunately the combination of Python and the Debian Python
packaging is a complete disaster.

We have had some suggested patches that involve passing a strange
option to all instances of setup.py.  What I'll do is prepare a
version of that patch which might be suitable for applying to
xen-unstable, and post it here.

Would you then be able to test it ?

Thanks,
Ian.