Re: [Xen-users] xm usb-add syntax

can you confirm steps how to add USB flash drive to Windows 2008 DomU ?

shall I mount it in dom0 before doing xm usb-add ?

when I do:

"xm usb-add windows2008  host:xxxxx.aaaaa"

it shows in Windows devices with "!" saying it works with slow speed 1.1 (what is normal for usb-add command) but I can't see any new drives in the system. what am I missing?

please advice,

Alex