[Xen-users] XCP-1.0-base-38754 how to create Debian 6.0.0 Squeeze VM?

xen-users:

I'm a Xen newbie who has installed XCP-1.0-base-38754 on a testing server and would like to create a Debian 6.0.0 Squeeze virtual machine (VM), preferably from the DVD drive in the server. When I read:

     http://www.xen.org/files/XenCloud/guest.pdf

It appears that XCP utilizes "templates" when creating new VM's. As Squeeze was not released until after XCP-1.0, I assume that I will need a Squeeze template for XCP (?). Is such available, and how do I get it into XCP?

It appears that XCP uses 64-bit Linux. I assume it supports 64-bit VM's. Does it support 32-bit VM's?

TIA,

David