[Xen-users] [XCP]DomU kernel baseline for PV

I'm just trying to build a new 2.6.37 kernel to take advantage of the PV drivers for my Slackware DomU guest.  Unfortunately, I'm about a year rusty in the bleeding edge of Linux kernels, and its biting me hard.

I'm trying to optimize the kernel down to a minimal setup, without modules and with basic drivers.  Does anyone have a baseline minimum .config for something like this?

I'm building such kernels now, but they are dying, unable to mount root, so I figure I have something missing in the SATA/PATA drivers, as I didn't see any PV drivers for such a thing.

BKNJ