[Xen-users] Problems in DomU networking

Hi.

I've recently reinstalled a XenServer system, based on Debian Squeeze.
I placed it originally few months ago, when 6.0 wasn't out yet, and has been
working almost fine.

Last week I needed to reinstall it, and now I'm experiencing weird networking
problems (and io performances) issues, expecially on Ubuntu Lucid domU machines.
I have no precise idea of what could be the cause. ifconfig doesn't show TX/RX
errors, syslog both of dom(0|U) have no related messages.

The problem is that sometimes connections get dropped. I.e. I'm connected with
ssh, works super-fast, but at some point it gets unresponsive and I get broken
pipe or similar errors.
I've also apache running here, and sometimes I cannot browse pages, I get the
error like webserver is not running.

As said I had similar system running before, and cannot get why, with the very
same xen config, I'm now getting those problems.
I was wondering if anyone else on Debian is experiencing something similar.
I must say that on the other host I had a slightly older kernel version:
now I'm running 2.6.32-30, while on the older one it had 2.6.32-27.

Otherwise, how can I investigate?
Thanks
--
Lorenzo Milesi - lorenzo.milesi@xxxxxxxxxx

YetOpen S.r.l. - http://www.yetopen.it/
Via Carlo Torri Tarelli 19 - 23900 Lecco - ITALY -
Tel 0341 220 205 - Fax 178 6070 222

GPG/PGP Key-Id: 0xE704E230 - http://keyserver.linux.it

-------- D.Lgs. 196/2003 --------

Si avverte che tutte le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono
riservate ed a uso esclusivo del destinatario. Nel caso in cui questo
messaggio Le fosse pervenuto per errore, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo
senza copiarlo, a non inoltrarlo a terzi e ad avvertirci non appena
possibile.
Grazie.