Sujet: Fwd: [Xen-users] Shared memory between Dom0 and DomU
Date : Wed, 09 Mar 2011 15:12:06 +0100
De : MAYAP christine <christine.mayapkamga@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Pour : xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello

While waiting for some help, i continued to google about this topic.
In fact, i want two distinct process (one on the Dom0 and the second one on the DomU) to be able the read or write in a share memory.

Many post are talking about granting permissions or grant table.

I'm sorry if my question is a bit stupid. Where would i start to be able the test those grant permission?
Should i need to write an external program or should i modify some Xen source codes?

I really have no idea about where to start.
I'll sincerely appreciate any idea. Even one stating where to start.

Thanks in advance!