Re: [Xen-users] 1 host, 1 nick, 1 regular bridge, 1 local bridge, 5 vm

  • To: Carlos <cechevarne@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Todd Deshane <todd.deshane@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 14:58:55 +0000
  • Cc: John Rounds <vannion@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 08:02:17 -0700

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 11:25 AM, Carlos <cechevarne@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Debian/Ubuntu /etc/network/interfaces config to setup dom0 internal network
> interface(bridge dummy).
>
> Load kernel module.
>
> modprobe dummy
>
> /etc/network/interfaces
>
> auto dummy0
> iface dummy0 inet manual
>         pre-up ifconfig $IFACE up
>         post-down ifconfig $IFACE down
>
> auto lan-xen-ofi
> iface lan-xen-ofi inet manual
>         bridge_ports dummy0
>         bridge_maxwait 0
>         bridge_stp off

Carlos: do you feel this type of information should be added to the wiki
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/HostConfiguration/Networking

If so, let me know your username on the wiki (i can add you to the
editors group) if you would like to help shape this page.

Thanks,
Todd