Eduardo

De: John Buchanan [mailto:John.Buchanan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 28 de março de 2011 15:19
Para: Eduardo Kanashiro (eduardo.kanashiro); xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Assunto: Re: [Xen-users] XCP WinPV drivers

Eduardo, did you ever receive a response to this?

The issue I'm running in to is while trying to allocate all Vcpu's to the Windows 2008 R2 VM.  The host processors are Xeon E5630's, quad core with HT.  I can set cores-per-socket=8 and Vcpu's (at-startup & max) to 16, and see/utilize all Vcpu's the host has.  However when I install Xentool then the VM hangs on boot.

I read the posts to the discussion you mentioned but am not sure it applies to XCP 0.5.0?

-John