Re: RES: [Xen-users] XCP WinPV drivers

On Mar 28, 2011, at 3:48 PM, Eduardo Kanashiro (eduardo.kanashiro) wrote:

We have a similar environment running Windows 2008 R2 VM, and our host processor are Xeon E5402 quad core without HT neither turbo core, but I have experienced the same issue after install the latest versions of Xentool.

Is there any special reason for not using HT with Xen? I never had a problem, but I always ask myself if I'm giving just half CPU when I assign 1 vCPU to a VM on a system which has HT enabled.

Regards,
Eduardo.