Re: [Xen-users] User web admin tools for Xen

On 04/04/2011 06:18 AM, KC LO wrote:
Hi all,

I have installed several guest Linux VM into a physicall Linux(CentOS) running Xen3.4.3. Each guest VM is belonged to different users. I want to setup a Website which allow user to login. After login, they can start/reboot/shutdown the assigned VM.

Is there any open source Website tools available for it? Any good suggestions?

Sorry that it may not totally related with Xen software.

Thanks!

Have you tried Xen Orchestra? You can download it from http://xen-orchestra.com
I have never tried it, but it should work.

Peter