RE: [Xen-users] XEN 4.1 questions / issues on Debian Squeeze

  • To: "Ward Vandewege" <ward@xxxxxxx>
  • From: "Ian Tobin" <itobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 17:28:05 +0100
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 09:30:30 -0700

That's odd because none of the xm commands work for me, if I issue xend
start It returns an error, I can paste the error tomorrow when im back
in the office.

At the moment I can't use this really as I use the GPLPV drivers which
don't seem to work with 4.1 and I can't get onto the console of a linux
guest nor connect to it via the network even though xl list shows the
guest as being up :(

Im toying with the idea of moving back to 4.0.1 but I don't really want
to.

Ian