[Xen-users] XCP 1.0 Linux host migration

Hello

I am in the process of setting up an clustered environment using NFS  for the vm storage. I have a couple of Windows 2008 servers and I am able to migrate that machine back and fourth between the 3 nodes however, I am not able to do this with my linux box running Ubunutu 10.04 I haven't had a chance to try any other distro's yet. Is there something special that needs to be setup for linux host?