Re: [Xen-users] XCP - Maximum CPU cores

  • To: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dustin Marquess <dmarquess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 12:48:06 -0700
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 12:49:25 -0700

I'm having the same issue myself. However I'm trying to stay as close
to 'stock' XCP 1.0 as possible, since I need stability.

I have the 2 source ISOs & even the xen-api.hg Mercurial repo cloned.
However, I'm not sure which piece of XCP I need to recompile.  Is it
just the hypervisor kernel itself (eg, /boot/xen-3.4.2.gz), or the
dom0 kernel, or the entire xapi?

The build instructions @
http://wiki.xen.org/xenwiki/XCP_Building_Instructions just show how to
rebuild xapi itself, not the entire XCP platform, sadly.

-Dustin