RE: [Xen-users] domU .cfg file

sorry for late response.
I am trying to create HVM domU with window XP but I am unable to create is.
Every time I do xm create /etx/xen/guest.cfg , I get error saying Device 0 (vif) could not be connected. Hotplug scripts not working.
I googled it but i am unable to find solution.
Do you have any idea what is the reason behind this?

Anju