Re: [Xen-users] debian Lenny -> Squeeze domU mdX software raid migration - failed to assemble arrays

Hi Cameron

Can you please post your domU xen configuration file, also at the initramfs prompt can you type and post output of:
cat /proc/cmdline

I think you have incorrectly configured the target of the root disk.

Kind regards.
Joseph.