Re: [Xen-users] migrate virtual machine to another server

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Asistar srl Ivan Bolognani <bolognani@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 13:59:48 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 14 May 2011 05:01:35 -0700

Good morning

I followed the instructions,
I moved the image with command dd,
I moved on server 2 file.cfg  and after on server 2 I typed xm create
file.cfg

but will not start anything

I must moved from server 1 to server 2  1 virtual machine wit windows 2003
and 2 virtual machine with debian