Re: [Xen-users] XCP jumbo frames in vm

> Thanks for the heads up, ill try it out. Is it better to convert an
> existing vm to PV or just start from scratch?
>
> Thanks again!
> Greg
>
> On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 3:05 PM, Dustin Marquess <dmarquess@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That depends on how long was to configure everything.
For converting a CentOS VM from HVM to PV you would have to install
kernel-xen, make sure that it is the first entry in /boot/grub/menu.lst,
and then follow
http://community.citrix.com/display/ocb/2008/07/02/Installing+Ubuntu+on+XenServer
for the xe commands to change from HVM to PV.

Regards

Geza