Re: [Xen-users] HVM vs PV (Xen Full virtualization (HVM) Xen Paravirtualization (PV))

Thank you for the reply.

So the debate I have been having is. Even with the new cpu technology that
helps out the virtualization PV is still a better option right?

So if you had a choice between hvm and pv you should using pv because it
will have an over all better performance.

Is that correct?

Thank you.