[Xen-users] Xen on IBM and HAL...

Good morning, I have what I hope to be a simple question to answer..

I have some software that I would like to run, that requires x86 32-bit architecture. However I have been presented with IBM P560 C Type platform (Power chips). Is it possible to run Xen on this hardware and provide a hardware layer that looks like x86 32-bit for the software?

Regards

Adam