[Xen-users] XCP 1.0: There was an error while attempting to make a request from the logical volume.

Hi,

  Run into a strange issue. My iscsi storage device is reporting "Error: Scanning SR 'VM Store 01' - There was an error while attempting to make a request from the logical volume. The request must come from the master." Also getting lots of error messages in my logs: xenserver-1 xapi: [error|xenserver-1|1353 unix-RPC|SR.scan R:bd775cfb94bc|xapi] Caught error scanning SR (VM Store 01): SR_BACKEND_FAILURE_58: [ ; Logical Volume request must come from master;  ].

  When looking at "xe pbd-list" it shows it as "SRmaster: false;". How do I reset this so the master server is master? I am currently unable to remove the SR or do any thing to it. I've attempted rebooting, switching master. Does not change it.

Any help would be much appreciated!
Richard Cernava