[Xen-users] Windows VM extremely slow

Hello!

I have a Windows VM which behaves extremely slow. In VNC it takes tens of
seconds for a mouse movement to be reflected by the cursor and a click or
keypress takes minutes to have an effect. A connection via RDP is not possible
at all, because it is impossible to connect to the host.

I do not think I have enabled any limitations on cpu consumption for this vm,
nor do I have another explanation for the slowness. Another vm (also hvm) is
working normally.

Does anyone have an idea why the machine could be so slow?

xm top displays the machine like this:
      NAME  STATE   CPU(sec) CPU(%)     MEM(k) MEM(%)  MAXMEM(k) MAXMEM(%)
VCPUS NETS NETTX(k) NETRX(k) VBDS   VBD_OO   VBD_RD   VBD_WR SSID
       XXX ------         21    0.3    1056640   11.2    1064960      11.3
1    1      677       13    2        0    27908     3096    0

I have the config of this vm attached.

Kind regards,
Dennis