Re: [Xen-users] XCP and Gluster

  • To: Wouter van Eekelen <me@xxxxxxx>
  • From: Scott Damron <sdamron@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 07:54:39 -0500
  • Cc: Martins Lazdans <marrtins@xxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 05:55:38 -0700

Are you actually thinking of XCP here when you say don't have any
disks in the servers?  I don't think that is an option, as it uses
local disk when bringing up a VM, I believe this is the default
behavior.  Then there is his question about Infiniband.  ipoib may be
supported in XCP, but plain Infiniband is not.  I imagine a person
could fiddle around and get it working, but it wouldn't be stable
enough from what I have seen.

Thanks,

Scott