[Xen-users] Re: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS 32-bit DomU doesn't boot under Debian 6 64-bit Dom0

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 10:52 AM, Ilmari Vacklin <ilmari@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We're migrating our DomUs to Ubuntu LTS, but we're currently unable to boot the default server kernel on the 32-bit Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid) under Debian 6 (Squeeze) 64-bit Dom0. After the pygrub screen, the boot process simply stops and there is no output on the console. We're using the Debian Xen packages.

For posterity: linux-image-ec2 boots. linux-image-generic does not.

--
Ilmari Vacklin