[Xen-users] Ubuntu 10.04 LTS 32-bit DomU doesn't boot under Debian 6 64-bit Dom0

We're migrating our DomUs to Ubuntu LTS, but we're currently unable to boot the default server kernel on the 32-bit Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid) under Debian 6 (Squeeze) 64-bit Dom0. After the pygrub screen, the boot process simply stops and there is no output on the console. We're using the Debian Xen packages.

Some people have gotten this to work, I think (http://xen.1045712.n5.nabble.com/Ubuntu-Lucid-as-PV-domU-on-Xen4-0-tp4412237p4418235.html).

Any hints what to do?

--
Ilmari Vacklin