Re: [Xen-users] networking on XCP

Hi erik,

I'm facing a problem with my desired network setup.
To confine ip-addresses in there own subnets I setup an unique bridge
with brctl for every vm.

I guess you should use xe network-create command to create new bridges. Moreover XCP now use openvswitch, and I think you should not use brctl anymore.

Cheers,

Denis

I edited the vif script to set this up, and it works very nice but for
one problem.
XAPI doesn't like my added bridge ("Untracked interface") en therefore
deletes it after a while. leaving the vifN.0 not connected to any
bridge.
I tried to pif-introduce my bridge but that doesn't work since it's not
a physical interface.

How can I tell xapi about my bridge(s) ?

Best regards,
-Erik.

Denis Cardon
Tranquil IT Systems