Re: [Xen-users] networking on XCP

On Thu, 2011-06-09 at 10:03 +0200, Denis Cardon wrote:
> Hi erik,
>
> > I'm facing a problem with my desired network setup.
> > To confine ip-addresses in there own subnets I setup an unique bridge
> > with brctl for every vm.
>
> I guess you should use xe network-create command to create new bridges.
> Moreover XCP now use openvswitch, and I think you should not use brctl
> anymore.

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for the reply,
I just figured it out that I indeed should use a network. I'll switch
back to openvswitch with my config.
I started using brctl because I thought that ovs wasn't stable since
'sometimes' my configuration was gone. Now I learned that xapi deleted
it and I'll use xapi to setup the network..

-Erik.