Re: [Xen-users] XCP and Xen 4 (remus)?

Do you happen to know if there are any development builds of XCP 1.5 I could play with? Or nightlies maybe ;)
I'd be really interested to try this out since it might solve my problem of having backups of server A on server B so that I don't need to buy a server C or a NAS.

Also, what is the idea with getting it running on Ubuntu... do you mean you'll make another appliance like XCP1.0 but with Ubuntu underneath, or that you'll make all the parts installable as Ubuntu packages so it's easy to install on top of an existing installation?