[Xen-users] blank screen after xen boot

Hi all,

New to the world of linux-3.0.0 and very excited.

xen-4.1.1 compiles and installs without complaint.
linux-3.0.0-rc3 from kernel.org also compiles without complaint.

CONFIG_PARAVIRT_GUEST=y
CONFIG_XEN=y
CONFIG_XEN_DOM0=y
CONFIG_XEN_PRIVILEGED_GUEST=y
CONFIG_XEN_PVHVM=y
CONFIG_XEN_MAX_DOMAIN_MEMORY=128
CONFIG_XEN_SAVE_RESTORE=y

I used the above settings. I think they were default (max domain memory setting does seem low)

Here is my grub boot stanza:

title FedoraXen (4.1.1-3.0.0-rc3)
        root (hd0,0)
        kernel /xen.gz
        module  ### all on one line
          /vmlinuz-3.0.0-rc3
          ro
          root=/dev/mapper/vg_lan51-lv_root
          rd_LVM_LV=vg_lan51/lv_root
          rd_LVM_LV=vg_lan51/lv_swap
          rd_NO_LUKS
          rd_NO_MD
          rd_NO_DM
          LANG=en_US.UTF-8
          SYSFONT=latarcyrheb-sun16
          KEYBOARDTYPE=pc
          KEYTABLE=us
          console=tty0
          xencons=hvc
          console=hvc0
          dom0_mem=752M
        module /initramfs-3.0.0-rc3.img

On boot I see the [XEN] hypervisor booting, the screen flickers to black then a dark grey and the system just sits there unresponsive.

Any ideas where to go from here?

All help greatly appreciated,
Mike Wright

ps. I have an old 586 that's been running xen-3 w/ fedora4 dom0 since 2006, rock solid. Can't wait for the new stuff!