[Xen-users] p2v question

I am going to be moving a few Fedora 11 machines I have from physical server to a xen VM instance this weekend. After the migration I will be upgrading them both to Fedora 15. My question is this: What is the best failsafe way to do the p2v process? I want para-virt machines in the end for performance reasons but will make do with full virt if I have to.

I have seen the rsync process outlined here: http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenManualPtoVProcess along with various ways to do this while booting off of a clonezilla cd or similar. For those that have done this what is the best way to do it without fail?

Thanks in advance.

Donny B.