Re: [Xen-users] annoying 2 - 3 second lag every few minutes in Windows XP VM on Debian 6 Squeeze

Hi Ian,

On 06/10/11 14:22, Ian Tobin wrote:
Hi,

Have you tried a vm with the pv drivers installed?

Just a follow-up. I never got to installing the vm and pv drivers. Are they any use? We won't be using Windows much, but it would be nice if we get a benefit.

Aside from that, I decided to pull in Sid's package into Squeeze and build it, and with Xen 4.1, the annoying 2 - 3 second lag seems to have disappeared.

Cheers,
Iordan