[Xen-users] XEN 4.0.1 and Linux 3.0?

Hello,

I compiled a 3.0-rc5 kernel from debian experimental and tried it to boot as
dom0. After scrubbing RAM the screen goes black and nothing else happens
anymore. The kernel boots without hypervisor and even as domU without problems.
All other kernels I have tested up to 2.6.39 works flawless with 4.0.1 (but
2.6.39 lacks blkback, thats why I want to try 3.0). Does Linux 3.0 needs XEN
4.1 or should it basically run with 4.0.1?

Regards
Christian