[Xen-users] Xen XCP - How to make WLB work?

I have installed XCP on a series of server and we have managed to install
XenCenter to manage them, but when it comes to WLB and HA - it seems that
the opensource XCP does not have the ability of doing WLB and HA.

Then I see also there is a web software named: Xen Cloud Control, but to be
frank I have not been able to even add a user - the uncgi program either is
not working properly or the apache configuration in the instructions is not
right - basically I get Server 500 Error.  The software looks promising, but
unfortunately the deployment/implementation is either not there or I am
missing the proper documentation on how to do this right.

Anyone knows of how to make WLB or HA work - what software (open source,
preferably is out there?)  Something that installs without having to hack
the system too much - just like there is configure/make/rpms - I don't mind
compiling code as long as things are not too 'hackish'

Thank you.