[Xen-users] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

  • To: Chris Chen <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Sergio Belkin via LinkedIn <member@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 18:22:14 +0000 (UTC)
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 11:23:12 -0700

LinkedIn

Sergio Belkin requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Chris,

- Sergio

View invitation from Sergio Belkin

DID YOU KNOW you can conduct a more credible and powerful reference check using LinkedIn?
Enter the company name and years of employment or the prospective employee to find their colleagues that are also in your network. This provides you with a more balanced set of feedback to evaluate that new hire.

© 2011, LinkedIn Corporation