Re: [Xen-users] Unable to boot 3.0.0-rc kernels and Xen 4.1.1

Linux 3.0 has no vga support for XEN. This has ben discussed 2 weeks ago. So
the screen is blank after boot. A patch is available somewhere (if you are
interested in the patch, I can send it to you). You can also use the sources
from the XEN git. Dont know the URL right now.

Viele GrÃÃe.
Christian