[Xen-users] Problems with graphics pass-through with intel drivers

Hi

I'm trying to set up my computer to use graphics pass-through to windows 7
I have managed to enable pass-through and install windows and everything works fine until I install the Intel drivers for the graphics card. When install the startup of windows stops after a while presumably when the driver is loaded.

Hardware
mother board Intel dq67sw
cpu intel i7-2500

DomU windows 7 (currently SP1)
Dom0 Debian, Linux kernel 3.0-rc4 from git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/konrad/xen.git (downloaded some week ago)
Xen 4.2 unstable (downloaded some week ago as well)

I haven't applied any particular patches or anything so maybe that is what I'm missing?

Has anyone been able to successfully do pass-through and use the proper Intel drivers in windows?
I'm a bit uncertain how to proceed and troubleshoot any further.

Thanks in advance

/Erik