Re: [Xen-users] Openfiler with XCP ??

I used Openfiler for several years as iSCSI target for XEN. It is very stable. Our server had an uptime of more then 2 years without a reboot. But it does not support FC. The latest version is only available for 64bit CPUs.We use now Open-e. We also tried FreeNAS. Very stable and easy to configure.

Viele GrÃÃe.
Christian