RE: [Xen-users] HVM or paravirtualized'

  • To: "'Iain Kay'" <spam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Walter Robert Ditzler" <ditwal001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 18:01:17 +0200
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 09:07:41 -0700

iain,

thank's for the hint, i will have a look on those drivers, need them first
to test, otherwise my clients hang'm higher :-)

by the way, have you got experience in 4.2 unstable, 2.6.39-3, lvm2 and
squeeze guest's? windows guests works flawless but squeeze guest's make me
headache since 3 week's time already!

thanks walter